🇺🇸 What are your Independence Day plans?

With :us: 4th of July :us: festivities upon us, we want to know what your plans are for the holiday!

1. What are you planning for your 4th of July celebrations?
  2. If you’re traveling somewhere, where are you heading? What are some of your summer travel tips?
  3. What is your favorite 4th of July memory?

I’ll kick us off :slight_smile:

1. What are you planning for your 4th of July celebrations?

I will be traveling to Huntington Beach, CA for my best friend’s birthday. Her birthday is actually on July 4th, so it seemed like the perfect way to spend my holiday! It’s also a good excuse to make a fun little vacation out of it :wink:

1. If you’re traveling somewhere, where are you heading? What are some of your summer travel tips?

Another reason I am going all the way to the west coast for the holiday is my travel miles! I have the Delta Gold credit card, and have not used any of my miles since signing up. I had more than enough for a round-trip ticket to LAX, and therefore only paid a total of $35 for the flight :money_mouth_face: With that being said, my travel tip is to sign up for some type of airline reward system if you haven’t done so already. I don’t even fly very often, but love the benefits I get with this credit card.

1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory?

My favorite memory would have to be spending my 2016 4th of July in New York City. Many of my friends from all over the world flew in for a large group meet up, and we happened to plan it right around the 4th. That will forever be the best firework show I’ve ever seen :fireworks:

So, what about you? We’re looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Message an
Expert customer