What do i do with phone / number?

So I no longer have the job that caused me to need republic wireless. As such I’ll be canceling my service which I know how to do. But I have two questions:

My phone is still in great condition and while i would like some of its money back my main concern for it is that it isn’t wasted. Is there a good place to send it? … preferably that pays. Dont know model It was the cheapest touch screen option back in 2015.

Lastly my previous job was a direct care social worker so my RW # has a lot of people l, most asking for help and some of whom are very angry at me, who still try my number often. That ive told them my number will be turning off may or may not matter. Also as my clients often changed numbers and I didn’t want to miss them I had to answer every call I ever received on it so I now average several telemarketing calls a day.

Is there any way to make sure this specific number is given to some poor SOAB for a few years?

Thanks for any help.

Is there a good place to send it? **The phones sell well both on eBay and Swappa.

Is there any way to make sure this specific number is given to some poor SOAB for a few years? **Unless you want to keep it by porting to a parking service such as NumberBarn (you’ll have to pay their parking fee), no there really isn’t one.

Message an
Expert customer