What is this clear, white triangle? - Moto G (1st Gen.)

Can anyone tell me what the clear, white triangle is that is in the upper right corner of my screen beside the wifi icon (screenshot attached). I have searched and searched. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when it appears. It just started happening a month or so ago

Can you let us know what phone make and model you have? Each model can be extremely different.

Moto G (16GB) (1st Gen.)

Try booting the phone in Safe Mode – Republic Help, this will help eliminate an updated that may have occured to a 3rd party app. If it does then you can examine Google Play/My apps & games/INSTALLED and see what occurred about the time the display started

Hi @buckifan,

You mentioned attaching a screenshot, but it doesn’t appear to be included. Can you insert a screenshot to help us figure it out?

Use the “upload icon” at the top of the message editor to add an image to a post.

being how your phone is
Moto G (16GB) (1st Gen.)

do you mean the 5th one down?
if so you are roaming or in a Sprint extended service area. (non native sprint area)

not a g1 but here is a screen shot of an e2, note the little white triangle at upper right between wifi and cell icons. just means roaming…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.