When is Pixel 4 going to be available, or byop available?

Anyone know if the Pixel 4 is going to be available on Republic in the near future?

J.

Republic Wireless does not pre-announce phones it sells or supports.

3 Likes

For reference, does anyone know how long it took for the pixel 3 to be added to the list of supported phones?

I’ve been waiting for the pixel 4 to upgrade my pixel 2, and don’t want to preorder the 4 if it won’t be supported for a few months.

I got the pixel 2 around Thanksgiving - so using that as a reference, I’d say 45 days… But, obviously that was 2 years ago and I don’t know how long before they were supported…

Thanks!

If memory serves correctly, it was a matter of days, however, as they like to say in the investing world:

Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results

I’d also point out, while the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are available for pre-order, they do not ship until October 24th. In other words, there is not yet anything for Republic to support. :slightly_smiling_face:

Pixel 3:
Announced on 10/9/18
Available on 10/18/18
Republic Wireless Supported on 10/18/18 - Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are now supported for BYOP

Personally, I’ve been anxiously awaiting the Pixel 4 for months. But I’m not sure it’s worth the price they’re charging. Right now, I think the Pixel 3a and 3a XL are the better bang for the buck. Granted, there have historically been significant Black Friday sales on the latest models.

Pass on the Pixel 4 for me…

I do love the upgraded camera(s)…and the upgraded 90hz display…

BUT…they downgraded with no front facing stereo speakers…i been waiting many years to find a phone close to my old moto x pure when it came to speaker performance, the Pixel 3 was the best yet to match it.

Second, not all want Face Unlock…give me a finger print sensor…also, not sure on the air gesture controls, gimicky to me, probably just gonna be more frustrations than practical use.

Curious to see what folks think of it all, once it phone gets into the public and reviewers hands for a while.

But I still have a year left of Google Care on my Pixel 3…so, no plans of “upgrading” for me.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Exactly what I was looking for.

I do understand that part performance is no guarantee of future results… :slight_smile:

Message an
Expert customer