When will Motorola One 5G ACE be back in stock?

It looks like I am going to have to replace my lost phone. This phone is out of stock in the RW store. When will they be back in stock?

If I order an unlocked Motorola One 5G ACE from Motorola directly, will there be any trouble activating it or using it on the RW network?

Thank you.

Hi @cindyp,

Republic hopes for new stock next week though given current worldwide supply chain issues the estimate is more tenuous than would typically be the case.

Not at all, a Motorola One 5G Ace ordered from Motorola’s U.S. website directly is exactly the same phone Republic sells and is indeed Republic compatible. When ordering a phone elsewhere, one may or may not need a new SIM. For the details, please see here:

1 Like

Ugh, I see I managed to miss that you lost your phone, so you will definitely need a new SIM if you order from Motorola. To be certain we point you to the right SIM, might we trouble you for a zip code (nothing more)?

1 Like

In an effort to re-activate an old phone (Moto Z Play) while I get through this mess, I have ordered a new SIM card for that phone. Will that same SIM card work for a Motorola One 5G ACE? If so, I am happy to use that one since it is already on the way.

1 Like

Hi @cindyp,

Yes, the SIM you ordered will work in both a Moto Z Play and the new Motorola One 5G Ace. It may, however, provide spotty coverage. If the coverage proves to be inadequate, please follow the process documented here:

1 Like

Spotty service was what caused me to replace the Moto Z Play. When RW was out of the Motorola phones, I went with a Samsung. My bright spot in this lost phone debacle is that I now know I do not like Samsung and will be happy to get back to Motorola.

I will save your article in case I have the spotty service issue again.

Thank you for your help! I am grateful.

3 Likes

The Moto Z Play only works with the SIM that provides spotty coverage. It’s a hardware limitation of the phone.

The Motorola One 5G Ace will work both with the spotty coverage SIM and with the alternate SIM referenced in the article previously linked.

You’re most welcome!

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer