When will you have any Moto G power phones in stock?

When will you have any Moto G power or Moto G stylus phones in stock? 2021 0r new 2022 models? Will they be available anytime soon? Can you give me an estimate? I must have a new phone by end of October and am getting nervous about getting a Moto G Power phone from Republic… You haven’t had any available for weeks now. Can you give us any update???

Hi @cliffv.i5vv8q,

Motorola has advised us that our next delivery of inventory is to be expected in mid-October.

You can purchase the phones directly from Motorola, where they are currently on sale.
Moto G Stylus 2021 direct from Moto: moto g stylus - android smartphone | motorola US - Motorola
Moto G Power 2021 direct from Moto: moto g power - android smartphone | motorola US - Motorola

1 Like

Thanks Southpaw, If I order a phone from Motorola, how do I activate it with Republic? Will I have to send the phone into Republic? Is it much more trouble to do this or should I wait for Republic to get them in stock? Sorry I’m not very savvy with this activation process.

@cliffv.i5vv8q, it’s okay, you’re in the right place to be asking questions!

Let’s start here - what phone do you have now?

1 Like

Moto G 1st Gen, and my wife has a Moto G 3rd Gen

1 Like

Okay. So you’ll need SIM cards.
Really, the only difference in the phones at the links I sent you, and the phones from our online store is that we’ve had someone open the SIM card tray and drop in the SIM card for you. Nothing else. There are online videos that show you exactly how to do it.

Once you have it installed, you’ll have to do the same things on a phone from Motorola that you’d have to do on a phone from our store:

1. Sign into your WiFi network
  2. Sign into Google with your Google account
  3. Update all the apps from the Play store
  4. Install the Republic app

Once you get the Republic app installed, you sign into that just like you signed in here, and it’ll walk you right through activation, and your number will move right to the new phone.

So unless you’re nervous about putting the SIM card into the phone, ordering from Motorola makes a lot of sense, especially with the sale they have going on.

If you decide to order from Moto, just let me know when you have placed that order, and I’ll take care of making sure we send you the new SIM cards you’ll need.

1 Like

How much will the Sim card cost?

1 Like

I’m going to send them out at no charge to thank you for asking good questions here in our Community.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your time, I learned a lot. That’s all for now. I think I am going to wait a couple weeks and see if Republic gets phones in, or if the new 2022 models come out. These phones are bigger then I would prefer however.

1 Like

Okay, don’t forget to let me know if/when you decide you need those SIM cards. You can click my username and then click “message” to send me a personal message, or you can reply in this topic and I’ll see it.

2 Likes

I upgraded from a Moto G to a Moto G Stylus (2021) and just used the SIM card from my old phone. Worked just fine.

Hi @jhelton1233,
Thanks for your input! Moving the SIM card works for certain kinds of SIM cards, but not for all of the SIM cards our members have in use. We’re always glad to help our members determine if they’ll need a new SIM card or if they can just move their existing one.

Sam’s club has the Moto G Stylus, 2021, unlocked and the correct model number for Republic Wireless for $239.98. That is a very good deal.

A post was split to a new topic: Is this Pixel 4a compatible with Republic?

Message an
Expert customer