Where do you take your guests for an evening out?

Hi Salt Lake City - Provo area members!

Hypothetically, you know, if some Republic Wireless team members were to come out for a game, where would you send them when the game is over? What are your favorite places to socialize, and what makes them great?

Has anyone ever been to Even Stevens Sandwiches?
http://evenstevens.com/menu/

Looks amazing! Along with a whole bunch of other great food place in SLC.

Thai Mango
8008 S 1300 E, Sandy, UT 84094

It’s a little smaller, but they have great food.
Also:

Won Won Wok
149 Crossroads Blvd E, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045

Order the Crispy Beef.

I would recommend ThanksGiving Point specifically the Ashton Gardens

The garden is open until October 28th.

It’s a good time to walk around and enjoy the beautiful scenery with friends and loved ones! It’s been a while but ThanksGiving Point also has a dinosaur museum that I remember really enjoying as a teenager.

I definitely think Thanksgiving point is worth checking out!

No but i’ll have to check them out, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

If you want awesome food, go to the dives. Pat’s BBQ in Salt Lake is amazing. Also the soup kitchen has some of the best soups you’ll ever taste. If you’re looking for events and activities, I would recommend Quick Wits (comedy club), Wise Guys (comedy club), or a quick trip to park city. Lots of fun to do up there at the resort like zip lines, mountain biking, hiking, shopping, swimming, ATV offroading… basically any type of outdoor activity you could want to do.

Thanks for the great suggestions, @samuel! Republic Wireless is an “outdoor activity” kind of company!

I did my first (but not last) zip line tour this summer with my daughter, in Louisville, KY (in a cavern!) and really enjoyed it. What’s your favorite activity there?