Where is the $10 plan?

Hello Republic Wireless. I have been a happy customer since September 2014. The WiFi and Cell Talk and Text (Moto G) plan has been phenomenal. It has come to my attention that this plan is not available with republic’s new phones. This is forcing me to go with the $15 dollar plan. I am not happy about this. I do not mind purchasing a new phone but I would like to keep my plan. Any help with this concern is appreciated. Sincerely, Jose.

all new 3.0 phone need the 3.0 plan the old 2.0/1.0 plans can still be had on old legacy phones which can be fouund on 3rd party resale sites Republic Wireless Phones

base cost went up to provide unlocked phones and the new network partner

As @drm186 mentioned, the $10.00 plan is no more. $15.00 is in fact a 50% increase annualized to $60.00. It’s no small increase but still competitive.

Well not quite Billl. Those of us on the $10 plan already, are allowed to keep it providing we use the phones allocated for that plan. I have a Moto G 1st gen. and when that dies, I’ll see whats stiil available on the used market so I can stay on that plan.

Message an
Expert customer