Which cell phone offered by Republic provides the best phone call reception?

Which cell phone offered by Republic provides the best call reception? I need this to function better than anything else.

Hi @dana.03e9re

You question is very subjective in that reception is going to depend a lot on your location and/or WiFi setup.

If you don’t mind providing a little more information like price range, zip code, wifi (cable,dsl,satellite, etc.)… the community will be able to advise you with greater accuracy.

Thanks,

Good point. Don’t care about price.

Zip 53012.

60 mps WiFi access.

It will be for business so it just has to work like a good old analog landline…I miss those

This document suggests you will have coverage…Top Android Smartphones, payment plans optional | Republic Wireless

The GSM carrier coverage maps looks excellent, you can drop a pin on the map for more detailed information…4G LTE Coverage Map | Check Your 4G LTE Cell Phone Coverage | T-Mobile

The GSM carrier coverage maps looks excellent, you can drop a pin on the map for more detailed information.

We’re sorry! The Samsung Galaxy S6 is not optimized for coverage in the 53012 zip code

@c1tobor ,

FYI, When I enter that zip into the coverage checker RW doesn’t recommend GSM only phones.

Good point. I find it interesting that although I ‘deny’ location, it still seems to know.

The point being, the OP’s question mostly relied on a specific location, according to the major carriers methods of determining the maps accuracy.

I notice a zip code can encompass several areas, some good, some bad.

It’s one of those zips where CDMA or GSM may work equally well but RW chooses CDMA. That might put a phone on backorder as we are seeing now but that situation should change once RW comes up to speed.

Message an
Expert customer