Who is Republic?

Originally published at: https://pwk.republicwireless.com/who-is-republic/

Republic Wireless’s mission started simply. We were born out of a desire to provide our members with a better option than paying hundreds of dollars each month for a family to stay connected. For six years, we’ve been achieving that goal. But now, we want to take it to the next level. Over the past few months, we’ve been paying close attention to the impact that smartphones and other devices have had on society and authentic human connections. On average, a smartphone user checks their phone 150 times per day¹! That means you may be checking your phone every 6…

You guys and gals are “the best”! Your video on phone-life balance made me tear up. It is so true! We are missing life for the sake of a screen and often meaningless chatter and tid-bits, One’s life should not be based on the data they put out for the world to see, often times with detrimental effects, but on the personal relationships they cultivate and the love, and time, that they share. As my wife likes to ask, “How do you spell love? T-I-M-E!”

During this holiday season, many blessings on all at RW, and best wisher for very prosperous new year.

Keep up the great work!

Joe

What a beautiful sentiment - thank you for sharing. We couldn’t agree more! Happy holidays to you and yours, and thank you for being a part of our Republic family!