Why can't I get help to activate my phone?

I’ve been waiting over 12 hours for someone to help me get my phone activated. I cannot be without the ability to receive emergency calls! So frustrating!

Hi @deborae and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to be welcoming you under frustrating circumstances. Generally, activating a phone with Republic is self-service using the Republic app on the phone one wishes to activate. Are you having difficulties using the self-service method?

Regarding the 12-hour wait, if you’re comfortable sharing the ticket number (nothing more), I’ll ask that the ticket receive some attention.

Hi @deborae,

I’m looking into why your ticket has gone unanswered and will make sure someone is in touch with you through your ticket very soon.

Thank you, but I found the answer! You have to enter a code, and it will activate the phone!

Hi @deborae,

Typically, there’s no code required. It sounds like you may have needed to refresh the republic activation? I’m glad that you’ve now got the phone working, though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.