Why can't I make calls?

Why can’t I make calls? Whenever I try to call out I get a message saying my account isn’t authorized to call this number. My husband’s phone is doing the same thing.

Hi @patrickandebenh

We are customers just like you and your spouse. The community is chocked full of helpful members, but we will need more specific information.

If you could expand with detail, our dynamic forum will happily engage your inquiry.
:slight_smile:

One thing you can check right now is your account. Make sure you see both phones listed:

https://republicwireless.com/account/phones/

If the phones are listed, then enter this code while on WiFi: Open the dialer, then dial *#*#8647#*#*

The dialer will clear, and the white arc notification icon will reappear after about a minute. (If the white arc notification icon does not reappear, restart your phone. The white arc should then appear after your phone restarts.)

Now test the phones.

If the phones are not listed, check to see if there are any outstanding invoices. It’s possible there was an issue with the credit card.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.