Why is getting information from or to RW so difficult?

billing

Everything I desire to do with RW is so difficult, I can’t even speak to a customer Rep on the phone to get a simple answer to a simple question. Why make things complex? It took me 15 minutes to change my account billing info and I couldn’t just call someone to tell them to resubmit my bill to my new debit card information.

This is one of the big cost saving measures that Republic takes. They do not have a center and all support is done online. Coming here to the Community, which is watched by Republic staff, but mostly answered by customers like you, is a great place to start for answers. There are many customers who have been here for years, that know a lot about how things work.

Otherwise, click on Help in the upper right of your screen. You can open a help ticket, a Live Chat, or chat with Customer Experts to get answers.

Otherwise, click on Help in the upper right of your screen. You can open a help ticket, a Live Chat, or chat with Customer Experts to get answers.
True, however, the new Help Center landing page doesn’t make these options as obvious as previous iterations. One needs to scroll to the very bottom of the Help Center landing page to see them.

Hi @douglasp.ttcgbq,

It took me 15 minutes to change my account billing info and I couldn’t just call someone to tell them to resubmit my bill to my new debit card information.

Our staff members do not have access to your credit card information. This information is far more secure if you enter it on an encrypted website rather than having additional eyes on it at a support center.