Hello. I have a Moto e4 Plus. It is very slow these days. It has 19.44 GB of 32. GB used. It has 1.5GB of 1.8GB memory used. There are 78 apps installed. I have uninstalled some unused apps. I’m wondering if it’s time for a new phone. Is there a way to speed up this phone? Or trade up. Thanks.
- I would do the following
- How to Clear the Android System Cache on Motorola and Nexus Phones with a Cache Partition – Republic Help
How to Reset a WiFi Network – Republic Help
- The steps that say wait 30 seconds, I would wait until the lights stop changing, this may be up to 2 minutes depending on the equipment
- Reset Network Settings – Republic Help
- Let us know if this helps, and you may also want to test if the ‘problem’ is on WiFi, Cell or Both
- On the ‘trade up’ question … there is none, however you may be interested in this recent partnership: Great Deals on ‘Newish’ Phones from Our New Partner Swappa.com
I cleared the cache, as you suggested. I’ll see if that helps. I misspoke with"trade up", as I meant replace with a new phone. Thank you.
I would urge you to consider items 2 & 3 (I numbered them for ease in reference)