Wi-Fi service in a foreign country

If I travel or move to a foreign country, and keep paying for my Republic Wireless plan, can I keep the phone number and make calls, send and receive texts through Wi-Fi to my currently assigned US phone number?

Good Morning @emilr and welcome to the Community!

The short answer is, yes. If moving rather than just visiting a foreign country, one would need to maintain a U.S. credit or debit card with a U.S, billing address. More details here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer