Will the Motorola One Zoom be supported?

Just wondering if there are any current plans to support the Motorola One Zoom?

1 Like

Hi @bena.vg9qig - I’m just another member with no inside track on RW plans. Will say that RW doesn’t really share future plans. Updates are posted as announcements here: Announcements & News - Member Community

You can also use the “Notify” button at the top of the #news page to make sure you are notified when something new is posted in the category.

Here’s a thread you might also find interesting –

Anything else I say would be conjecture mixed with some hope. Don’t know if anyone else has anything to share. They will certainly jump in if they do :smiley:

6 Likes

I also want to know if the Motorola One Zoom will be supported. I was all set to buy one from a promotion that just came out from Motorola and realized it may not work on Republic’s service. :disappointed:

Hi @michaelb.em4ox0 and welcome to the Community!

The Motorola One Zoom is not currently supported. Whether and when that might change is, candidly, unknown at this time. Republic does not pre-announce additional phone compatibility. If/when Republic is ready to support the Motorola One Zoom (or other phones not currently supported), you’ll see the announcement here: Announcements & News - Member Community.

It would be nice to know if they are working on supporting it but understand…trying to hold out for an upgrade to the moto one zoom or one plus 7… but not sure if when happening…

Message an
Expert customer