Win tickets to a BYU football game!

Hi @SLC_Area members!

Are you a BYU fan? Republic Wireless is partnering with BYU Football as we focus on connecting people to the things they love. We’ll be telling you more about that partnership in the coming weeks.

Would you like to win two tickets to a BYU home football game? We are giving away two tickets for each home game. About a week before game day, we’ll let you know how to enter to win.

Let’s “kick off” the winning with tickets for the the BYU vs. Portland State football game on August 26! To win, just reply here, in this thread, answering this question: Why do you deserve these two tickets?

Here’s how it’ll work:

• To enter, you must reply here before 11:59 pm MT August 22, 2017.
  • We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries the morning of August 23, 2017.
  • We’ll post the winner’s username here by 10:00 AM MT on August 23, 2017, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail.
  • The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on August 23, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!
  • (Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)

By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

I’ve always been a fan of BYU, but have never been to a football game. It would be awesome to finally do that!

I deserve the tickets because I am a Republic Wireless advocate. My wife and I love our Republic Wireless phones and talk to everyone about how we get such a great deal on mobile phone service. My wife and I are BYU alumni and we would love to be back there for the game!

Edit: typo

I need a birthday present for my wife.

It would be awesome to take my boy to his first football game between two great teams!

My father will be in town from Florida and it would be great to take him to this game!

I probably don’t deserve them, but I do like candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach, and unicorns.

I owe my father-in-law a BYU game after a lot of help he’s given recently!

Well if you’re going to ask why we “deserve” them, I deserve them because I’m an entitled millennial :slight_smile: (not really).

My wife and I love BYU football, but we haven’t been able to go since I was in school. This would be great!

I’m not sure anyone “deserves” them. I would love to have them to take my wife as a surprise. But my vote would be for @jamesn.9yipcn. however if you need an " I deserve it reason" I’ll wear my republic anywhere shirt to the game…

My dad played football, basketball and baseball for the Y years ago and all us kids were ‘raised bleeding blue!’ Some of my best memories of growing up were with my dad, sitting in the bleachers watching the Cougars as he taught me the formations (just to make my brother mad - that his little sister knew her football!) My dad can no longer attend games, as he has Dementia, but I would love to be there to cheer on our BYU Cougars!!! Rep the Y!

I graduated from BYU with a BS and MS a number of years ago. My family and I just recently moved back to Utah after being away for about 18 years and I’d love to take my son to LaVell Edwards stadium for a football game.

I deserve these tickets because I worked for the U of U too many years and I’ve lost touch with my Alma mater.

Because I served as a LDS Missionary on BYU 15 years ago!

Wow I appreciate the vote!

Because I’m a huge BYU Football and Republic Wireless fan!!

We deserve the tickets to the BYU game because we have just moved to Provo and there is no better way to get to know our awesome new “neighbors” than by being able to cheer on the home team in the stands. Just think of all of the wonderful new people we can meet by attending just one game.

I would love these 2 tickets because I am a true cougar fan and want to cheer on the BYU cougars!

I haven’t had the opportunity to take my son to a football game yet!