Win tickets to the BYU vs. Boise State football game on Oct. 6, '17

Hi @SLC_Area members!

Ready for the next home-game giveaway? We are giving away two tickets to the BYU vs. Boise State football game on Friday, October 6.

To enter, you must reply here before 11:59 pm MT on Monday, October 2, 2017, and answer this question:
How many Republic Wireless members do you know, personally?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries the morning of October 3, 2017.
We’ll post the winner’s username here by 10:00 AM MT on October 3, 2017, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail.
The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on October 3, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!
(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Don’t see a reply button?!? This group is an exclusive group for members in the Salt Lake City - Provo area.
Want to join? Click the “request to join group” button here:
Salt Lake City - Provo Area Group

I know 5!

Thanks @kimberlys.fngjej! Where are all the @SLC_Area members this week? Does no one want to win tickets to the BYU game??

Entries must be in by 11:59PM MT tonight!

Hi @kimberlys.fngjej,

This one is pretty easy. Looks like you’re our winner for these tickets! I’ll be sending you an E-mail through our support ticket system to get some details from you and make sure you want to claim your prize.

Congratulations!!

Wahoo!! Thank you!

Please let me know if you don’t see the E-mail from me, @kimberlys.fngjej. You should also be able to access it through our help center.

Dratz! Missed it. Congrats @kimberlys.fngjej!

Looks like it was a tough game, but I hope you still had fun @kimberlys.fngjej!

For those who didn’t make it, check out Connections of the Game!