Win tickets to the BYU vs. Wisconsin football game on 9/16/17

Hi @SLC_Area members!

Ready for the next home-game giveaway? Remember, Republic Wireless is partnering with BYU Football as we focus on connecting people to the things they love.

Let’s “score” again by giving away tickets for the the BYU vs. Wisconsin football game on September 16!

Republic Wireless will be hosting a tailgating event at this game!

Here’s how it’ll work:

To enter, you must reply here before 11:59 pm MT September 12, 2017, and answer this question:
What’s your favorite tailgating food?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries the morning of September 13, 2017.
We’ll post the winner’s username here by 10:00 AM MT on September 13, 2017, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail.
The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on September 13, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!
(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Don’t see a reply button?!? This group is an exclusive group for members in the Salt Lake City - Provo area.
Want to join? Click the “request to join group” button here:
Salt Lake City - Provo Area Group

Win tickets to the BYU vs. Utah football game on 9/9/17

Hawaiian Burgers!

You’re going to have to describe those to me! Does this involve pineapple??

I could really enjoy some beef shish kababs medium rare with onions, bell peppers, and pineapple. Yummm!

Yes! The pineapple is what makes the burger for me! There’s just nothing like biting into a juicy burger highlighted with pineapple and bbq sauce!

Chili, always! You gotta be pretty confident to put your chili out there for public judgement!

Southern BBQ food: brisket, pork, ribs. Also grill up some burgers and cheddar brats (for my Wisconsin family). And more info on the tailgate this Saturday would be appreciated

For me it’s all about the BBQ chicken and brats!

RW is coming to town!

@jareds.nl6i3x - Details on our events Saturday:

Brats and sauerkraut. Nothing like a greasy smelly meal to make a good game. By the way, why did republic partner with the loser team in Utah? You could instead partner with a great team, especially since your hosting your party just down the hill from them. GO UTES!!

I don’t know, @samuel, those UTES might know how to play football, but the BYU students overwhelmingly know a good mobile provider when they see one! This partnership was formed as a response to the large number of RW members at BYU.

Well I guess I can concede to the fact that they are a well educated school…but that doesn’t mean that I have to like 'em :slight_smile:

Hi all. I’m running a little late on today’s drawing.

@johnny5 has graciously offered to help pick a number.

Please select an integer between 1 and 6, inclusive.

I pick 4

Thanks so much! Our winner attached to number 4 is @jeremys.ktk93j!!

I’ll be contacting him by E-mail and text message as soon as I get out of a meeting I’m in!

Not if I call him first :slight_smile:

Congratulations, @jeremys.ktk93j !!

Go for it!

@jeremys.ktk93j has replied to my messages to claim his tickets! We are looking forward to seeing all the BYU fans at the game Saturday.

Next week’s game is an away game, so we’ll open up our next drawing on 9/29 for the October 6 Boise State game. Mark your calendar, we’d love to see a lot more entries!