Win two tickets to the BYU vs Illinois State Basketball game on 12/6/17

Good morning @SLC_Area members! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! BYU’s next home basketball game is coming up on Wednesday 12/6, so we have a couple of tickets for you to enter to win.

To enter, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT Monday, December 4, 2017 and answer this question:
As the weather turns cold, what’s your favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 PM MT on Monday, December 4, 2017. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT on Monday, December 4, 2017, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail. The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on Monday, December 4, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!

If you’ve won BYU basketball tickets from us before, you are not eligible to win again, but you can claim the tickets if there are no eligible entries by noon on Monday, December 4 and we make them available on a first-come, first-served basis.

(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Don’t see a way to reply? You must first join our SLC Area Group by at: Community Forums

I’m torn on this one, because I would want to enter to win these, but the ones I really would want to win are for next week vs Utah, and if I win these I can’t win those… I think I will try my luck and see if maybe no one else will enter and I can get these and still enter for the next one :slight_smile:

Since no one entered, I’ll take them off your hands if they’re available

Thanks, @bradys.e2l5s8, it looks like they are yours. I’ll follow up by support ticket to swap some details, so watch for that in your E-mail.

Hi @bradys.e2l5s8

If you didn’t see the ticket reply by E-mail, please access it here:

https://republicwireless.com/account/tickets/detail/?ticket-id=1277550