Win two tickets to the BYU vs. Mississippi Valley State basketball game on 11/11/17

Hi again, @SLC_Area members!

Where are the Cougar fans?!

We have two tickets for the BYU vs. Mississippi Valley State basketball game on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Here’s how you can win:

To enter, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT Thursday, November 9, 2017 and answer this question:
How many people have you told about Republic Wireless? (It’s ok if the answer is zero! We’re fine with being your best-kept secret.)

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 PM MT on Thursday, November 9, 2017. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT on Thursday, November 9, 2017, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail.
The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on Thursday, November 9, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!
(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

So far, my Mom, brother, and sister have all joined Republic thanks to me :smile: I’ve told at least another dozen or so of my friends, but I’m still working on them.

Hi @mattb.twxvvq,

Your Cougar-fan friends are making this too easy, I don’t even have to do a drawing to know you’re a winner!

I apologize, I’m later than promised for replying to you - I was tied up in a meeting. I’ll check in with you to make sure you still want these tickets.

Thank you very much for sharing us with your family! :green_heart: