Win two tickets to the BYU vs. UMass football game on 11/18/2017!

Hi @SLC_Area members!

Ready for the last home football game? Time to rally and show some team spirit!

Here’s how you can win two tickets to the BYU vs. UMass game on 11/18/17:

To enter, you must reply here before 11:59 pm MT on Wednesday, 11/15/17, and answer this question:
What is your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries Thursday morning, 11/16/17.
We’ll post the winner’s username here by 10:00 AM MT on Thursday, 11/16/17, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail.
The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on Thursday, 11/16/17 to avoid forfeiting the prize!
(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Don’t see a reply button?!? This group is an exclusive group for members in the Salt Lake City - Provo area.
Want to join? Click the “request to join group” button here:
Salt Lake City - Provo Area Group

To be honest, my favorite thing about Thanksgiving is the food :wink: But, to be able to spend the day with my extended family while being extra aware of the blessings in my life is pretty great too!

Food, family and football

Food and food coma naps.

I’m late for this drawing, and I apologize!

We have two eligible entries. (Sorry @lancethepants - you won the San Jose State tickets, but you are still eligible to win basketball tickets.)

@drm186 has kindly offered to select our randomized winner.

@drm186 the winner will depend on your answer to this question: Which one of these food items is a must-have at any Thanksgiving table?

Sweet potatoes
or
Yams

(Please pick only one.)

Sweet Potatoes

Thank you!

20171116BYUFootbaldrawing

That means our winner today is: @mattb.twxvvq!! Congratulations! @mattb.twxvvq, I’ll be in touch with you by E-mail with details.

I’ve just heard back from @mattb.twxvvq, and he has a scheduling conflict. That means I’ll be contacting our runner-up, @jareds.nl6i3x to see if he’d like the tickets.

so Yams it was

:sweet_potato:

I will gladly accept them

Great! I’ve sent you an E-mail from our support ticket system with some details. If you didn’t receive it, you should be able to access it at:
https://republicwireless.com/account/tickets/detail/?ticket-id=1266684