Win two tickets to the BYU vs. Utah game on December 16

Good evening @SLC_Area members! BYU’s next home basketball game is coming up on Saturday 12/16, so we have a couple of tickets for you to enter to win.

To enter, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT Wednesday, December 13, 2017 and answer this question:
What’s your favorite way to spend Christmas?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 PM MT on Wednesday, December 13, 2017. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT that day, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail. The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!

If you’ve won BYU basketball tickets from us before, you are not eligible to win again, but you can claim the tickets if there are no eligible entries by noon on Wednesdy, December 13, and we make them available on a first-come, first-served basis.

(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Don’t see a way to reply? You must first join our SLC Area Group by at: Community Forums

With family of course

Of course! But doing what?!
While my family always had a fabulous dinner and, of course, presents under the tree, some of my fondest Christmas memories involve the yearly trip to Myrtle Beach, where my Dad’s family would gather at my grandparents’ house. They had a level, wide-open backyard and the annual family football game was always the highlight of the trip.

Spend it with my family, eating good food, and remembering all I have been blessed with.

We usually all get together, each person makes something and brings it and we have a big potluck, then we just sit around, maybe watch some sports, visit, and do a gift exchange, low-key and simple and always a good time.

Hi @bradys.e2l5s8 and @jennifers.ah2v6i, odds look pretty good for you! We’ll do the drawing in just a few minutes, I just need to find a volunteer and “randomize” your entries. (Do you have any idea how hard it is to randomize two of something???)

@andreas has been kind enough to volunteer to help with today’s drawing.

So, @andreas, in order to select today’s lucky winner of the BYU Vs. Utah basketball tickets, I need to you tell me your answer to this question:

Which of these two of Santa’s reindeer is faster: Comet or Dasher?

Everyone knows that Comet is the correct answer here!

Well, I didn’t know!

Ok, with Comet at the winner, that means our BYU tickets will go to…

@bradys.e2l5s8!! Congratulations!

Thanks for your help @andreas!

@bradys.e2l5s8, I’ll contact you by support ticket to follow up.

Congrats, Brady!

@southpaw Nice, thanks!