Won't make calls

As of this morning my phone and my husbands won’t call out, it says it isn’t authorized too. What is going on?

1 Like

I think I have the same problem. When I woke up this morning, the entire operating system was slightly different. I can’t press on the home button, there is no longer a pass code required to open my phone, I can’t see the notification menu etc…Most importantly, I can’t text or call. When I try to text it says the following: “This Phone isn’t configured to send text messages. Do you want to change this phone’s play?”. I tried going to my Republic Wireless app, but every time I do so it says “Your phone hasn’t been activated yet. Please activate your phone so you can access this app.” When I press activate, nothing happens.

Do you have any of these problems?

As this is a community forum, the best answers usually come from folks with the same phone and service plan who have either had the same experience or will look it up for you.

It’s usually very helpful to the process to know which phone/plan you have?

You may want to try … Make and Receive a Phone Call or use Republic Help or the Chat feature available on the same link

Message an
Expert customer