Would like to see Manual Bill Payment and Prepayment Option in Billing

Would like to see Manual Bill Payment and Prepayment Option in Billing. Sometimes I would like to prepay on a different credit card without changing recurring credit card information. Almost all companies have this option to collect customer monies. One of the sound rules of business is to collect customer money in any way they would like to pay you!

Hi @ln.gchl1u,

I, as the manager of Republic Wireless’ Billing & Collections group, felt the need to reply to this discussion to let you know that your suggestion has not gone unheard. While I cannot promise that prepayment or manual payment options will be offered in the short-term future, I can say that we have received similar requests in the past. As you said, we are always looking for opportunities that allow us to collect money in any manner that a member wishes to pay. Such a mindset creates an environment in which your experience, as a member, is better and our collection process is more efficient.

Like I mentioned previously, this is no promise that prepayment or manual payment options will be offered in the short-term future, but it is a personal promise from me that your voice has been heard, that I will begin some preliminary research, and that I will always advocate for better processes on behalf of our members.