Your chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. Loyola Marymount basketball game on 1/18/18

Good afternoon and happy new year. @SLC_Area members! You have a chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. Loyola Marymount basketball game on Thursday, 1/18/2018.

To enter, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT Tuesday, January 16, 2018 and answer this question:
What is your top resolution for 2018?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 pm (noon) MT Tuesday, January 16, 2018. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT that day, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail. The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT that day to avoid forfeiting the prize!

If you’ve won BYU basketball tickets from us before, you are not eligible to win again, but you can claim the tickets if there are no eligible entries by noon on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 after we make them available on a first-come, first-served basis.

(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Where’s that Cougar Spirit?!?

Don’t see a way to reply? You must first join our SLC Area Group by at: Community Forums

We had no entries, so these tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so long as we can get the info to the ticket office in time. :smiley_cat:

If they’re still available, I’ll take them. It works out great because one of my resolutions is to attend more BYU games. :grin:

Hi @kristopherb.slpr45,

May I have your permission to pass along your same information as before to our contact at BYU? (This is a publicly visible post, please don’t provide private info here.)

Yes, you have my permission.

Hi @kristopherb.slpr45,

I’ve been assured your tickets will be awaiting you at the Will Call window. Enjoy the game!