Your chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. Portland basketball game on 12/28

Good afternoon @SLC_Area members! You have a chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. Portland basketball game on Thursday, December 28, 2017.

To enter, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT Tuesday, December 26, 2017 and answer this question:
What made you decide to join Republic Wireless?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 pm (noon) MT Tuesday, December 26, 2017. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT that day, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail. The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!

If you’ve won BYU basketball tickets from us before, you are not eligible to win again, but you can claim the tickets if there are no eligible entries by noon on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 after we make them available on a first-come, first-served basis.

(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Where’s that Cougar Spirit?!?

Don’t see a way to reply? You must first join our SLC Area Group by at: Community Forums

I joined Republic Wireless because I did not want a contract, and tried Ting, but was really unsatisfied with how much I paid for talk + text despite my low data & text/talk usage. Being a low-consumption user works with Republic better than any other prepaid/pay as you go service I’ve come across. And I like near-pure Android of Moto!

Hi @emilyl.phck3z,

No drawing necessary, you’re our winner. I’ll get in touch with you privately to swap info about claiming the tickets.