Your chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. Saint Mary's basketball game on 12/30/17

Good afternoon (again!) @SLC_Area members! You have a chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. Saint Mary’s basketball game on Saturday, December 30, 2017.

To enter, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT Thursday, December 28, 2017 and answer this question:
What is your top resolution for 2018?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 pm (noon) MT Thursday, December 28, 2017. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT that day, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail. The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT on Thursday, December 28, 2017 to avoid forfeiting the prize!

If you’ve won BYU basketball tickets from us before, you are not eligible to win again, but you can claim the tickets if there are no eligible entries by noon on Thursday, December 28, 2017 after we make them available on a first-come, first-served basis.

(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Where’s that Cougar Spirit?!?

Don’t see a way to reply? You must first join our SLC Area Group by at: Community Forums

If they are still unclaimed I’ll take them

Thanks

(Psst. @bradys.e2l5s8, I think I’m supposed to officially state that they are now available on a first-come, first-served basis before you claim them…)

If you don’t mind we’ll skip the support ticket: May I have your permission to give the BYU ticket office the info I have previously given them for you?

You have to get some friends to enter our next drawing. I think we’ll make the next entry requirement be that they have to say, “@bradys.e2l5s8 sent me.”

Ok, sorry, I just got excited. I’ve posted about the contests on social media a couple times, but I don’t really know who of the people I interact with use Republic.

You have my permission to give them the same info as you’ve done previously.

Thanks again