Your chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. San Diego basketball game on 1/20/18

Good afternoon, @SLC_Area members! You have a chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. San Diego game on 1/20/2018!

To enter, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT Thursday, January 18, 2018 and answer this question:
What’s a “Cougar Tail” and how many have you eaten in a single game?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 pm (noon) MT Thursday, January 18, 2018. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT that day, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail. The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT that day to avoid forfeiting the prize!

If you’ve won BYU basketball tickets from us before, you are not eligible to win again, but you can claim the tickets if there are no eligible entries by noon on Thursday, January 18, 2018 after we make them available on a first-come, first-served basis.

(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Where’s that Cougar Spirit?!?

Don’t see a way to reply? You must first join our SLC Area Group by at: Community Forums

Cougar tails are really big doughnuts! Tragically, I have never eaten one.

Hi @tylers.ifjefh,

Sorry! This slipped by on my calendar. You’re our only entry, so no drawing needed, the tickets are yours to claim.

Those Cougar Tails are like, half a yard long! That’s a lot of doughnut. But I’ve also heard a rumor they can have something inside them, like a bratwurst? Is this true? We may need photo evidence from the game!

I’ll follow up by support ticket for the details on the basketball tickets.

Wahoo! Thanks a bunch. I’m not sure on the bratwurst but that sounds amazing. I’ll have to keep an eye out!

Hi @tylers.ifjefh,

Just in case you didn’t see my support-ticket E-mail, I’ll need your reply at: Ticket Details | Republic Wireless before I can send the info to our contact at BYU.

Thanks @southpaw. I have responded to the support-ticket. Please let me know if you need anything else.

I received your reply, thanks! I’m waiting for confirmation from our BYU contact, and I’ll reply again in your ticket with all the final details. Enjoy the game!

Darn, apparently I need to check this community more often!

Hi @ryanb.xhf1hb,

We have an opportunity to win tickets to the BYU vs. Pacific game open here: