Your chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. San Francisco basketball game on 2/10/2018

Good afternoon, SLC_Area members! We are opening up two opportunities for you to win today, although I’ll only have our Community E-mail you once. So be sure to enter both opportunities!

(Here’s the other: Your chance to win tickets to the BYU vs. Santa Clara basketball game on 2/8/2018)

To enter for your chance to win two tickets to the BYU vs. San Francisco basketball game on 2/10/2018, you must reply here before 12:00 pm (noon) MT on Thursday, February 8, 2018 and answer this question:
Who is the tallest player on this season’s roster?

We’ll conduct a random drawing from the eligible entries just after 12:00 pm (noon) MT Thursday, February 8, 2018. We’ll post the winner’s username here by 1:00 PM MT that day, and contact the winner by phone, text message, and/or E-mail. The winner must respond to accept the prize by 6:00 PM MT that day to avoid forfeiting the prize!

If you’ve won BYU basketball tickets from us before, you are not eligible to win again, but you can claim the tickets if there are no eligible entries by noon on Thursday, February 8, 2018 after we make them available on a first-come, first-served basis.

(Complete details are in the official rules and regulations.)
By entering, you agree to all the giveaway rules and regulations.

Where’s that Cougar Spirit?!?

Your chance to win tickets to the BYU vs. Santa Clara basketball game on 2/8/2018

Ryan Andrus

Ryan Andrus

Hi @jareds.nl6i3x and @nicoleb.niomvf,

Since @jareds.nl6i3x won the BYU vs. Santa Clara tickets earlier this week, he’s not eligible to win basketball tickets again. (Though if we have a game with no entries, even former winners can claim them in a second-chance, first-come, first-served option after the entry deadline.)

So @nicoleb.niomvf, there’s no need for a drawing. These tickets are yours if you’ll have them. I’ll be in touch by support ticket to exchange some details.

Awesome! Thanks so much :slight_smile: I would love these tickets!

Great! I just sent you a message by support ticket. If you don’t see it in your E-mail, it should be available by logging in here:
https://republicwireless.com/account/tickets/detail/?ticket-id=1321944