Zoolander phone?

About My Service

**Phone: Moto E4
**Plan: 1GB

My Review

The E4 is working fine for me so far, as i am not a power user. I would be willing to pay more for a quality phone in a smaller size. I’m seeing wristwatch GSM phones on the market now. It would be wonderful if you could work out the compatibility. I might even pay for more data so I can tether my tablet. But even a smaller brick phone would be nice. The only reason I went cheap with the E4 was because it was the smallest phone you offer, and not even that small with a 5" screen.

welcome to the year 2017, no one is making smaller phones any more (the industry is all bigger = better )

if you know of a phone that has a north american factory unlock version that is smaller than 5" please request it here
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/byop_republic

1 Like

Hi @christophere.g4rynm

That is something we frequently hear, here in the forum. Unfortunately, RW is a service provider, they do not actually manufacture the devices themselves. In that world, bigger seems better.

I think the phone makers are seeing a demand for smaller-phones, for what that is worth.

That said, I have increased the size of the screen several times over the years, it’s hard to go back to smaller screens. Kinda like push-mowing and rider-mowing, easy to adjust to. :relaxed:

2 Likes

You have already taken this survey.

drm186,

Survey not too good. Only one comment per member. Many phones have come to market since my last input.

Message an
Expert customer